|3 Days - 2 Nights / Program D|
|DAY 1:||AM Baltra Airport: Transfer To Isabela Island-Pto Villamil|
|DAY 2:||AM Isabella´S Tour: Visit To Sierra Negra Volcano|
PM Bay Tour
|DAY 3:||AM Return From Isabella Island To Santa Cruz|
PM Transfer To Baltra Airport.
DAY 1 - AM: Baltra / PM: Santa Cruz : Puerto Ayora / Transfer to Isabela
You will arrive at Baltra Airport in the morning. After passing through immigration and baggage claim you will be met by your guide, who will transfer you to Itabaca canal, cross to the Island of Santa Cruz and travel to Puerto Ayora.
Departure to Isabela Island by speed boat.
Arrival in Villamil Port. The port is situated along a stunning expanse of white beaches, backed by a fantastic lagoon where flamingos pose and marine iguanas give knowing looks. Here, you are likely to see a variety of unique bird species; including Common Stilts, Whimbrels, White-Cheeked Pintails, and Gallinules.
- Activities: Snorkeling, Hike (0,6 mi / 1km)
- Difficulty: Easy
- Type of Landing: Dry Landing
- Highlights & Animals: Beautiful white sandy beach, Marine iguanas, Giant mangroves, Small Land Tortoises, Shore Birds, Blue-footed Boobies, Tintoreras, giant tortoises
DAY 2 - AM: Isabela Island: AM: Sieera Negra Volcan / PM: Tintoreras Islet
In the morning we will visit Sierra Negra. The Sierra Negra Volcano boasts the largest basaltic caldera in Galapagos at 9 x 10km. The site offers impressive views and the opportunity to observe up to 7 species of finch and a rich display of vegetation. The north side of the caldera provides evidence of its most recent volcanic activity in 2005.
- Activities: Hiking, horseback riding, walking
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Type of Landing: Dry landing
- Highlights & Animals: Basaltic caldera, stunning views, finches
DAY 3 - AM: Transfer from Isabela to Puerto Ayora / Transfer to Baltra Airport
Departure from to Isabela Island by speed boat. Transfer to Baltra’s Airport in time to catch your flight back to the mainland.
Prices Per Person according to the Category of the Hotel
|Hotel Category||Price per Person|
|Economic class||US$ 660|
|Tourist class||US$ 705|
|Tourist superior class||US$ 915|
|First class||US$ 1.145|
The price is including:
- Transfer Galapagos Airport – Hotel – Galapagos Airport
- Accommodation in the selected hotel with breakfast
- Lunch (as per the program – it can be at the hotel, onboard or at local restaurant)
- Dinner at the hotel or local restaurant
- Excursions mentioned in the itinerary
- Bilingual Naturalist Guide in all Excursions
- Inter-Island Transportation by Public Speedboat (Santa Cruz-Isabela-San Cristóbal)
- Snorkeling Equipment
The price is not including:
- Galapagos Air Ticket
- Ingala Transit Control Card: USD 20,00 per person
- Galapagos National Park Tax: USD 100,00 per person
- Isabela Dock Fee: USD 10,00 per person
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Travel Medical insurance
- Extras and personal expenses