About the Anakonda Cruise
Travel on the only luxury ship in the Ecuadorian Amazon Rainforest, the Anakonda, and experience the Amazon in one of the most unique ways possible. Visit isolated and untouched parts of the Amazon where few have traveled before with a chance to interact with 15 different local communities, all while enjoying the 5-star accommodations aboard the Anakonda.
Anakonda’s itineraries are created directly by the CEO, Raul Garcia, who was captain of the Flotel Orellana for over 15 years. Only the locals know these areas better than Raul, which makes the itineraries perfect for Amazon excursions both day and night. Plus, there are some great onboard activities too. Anakonda’s onboard caretaker is always ready to help with any special requirements of the guests.
AThe 148 ft. Anakonda comfortably accommodates up to 40 guests. While aboard, guests enjoy fine dining, a wide variety of wine choices, large comfortable beds, and wall to wall panoramic windows. This all-inclusive boat also has two Jacuzzis on the observation deck. If you’re not relaxing here, the Al Fresco lounge is another great place to relax or enjoy a cocktail.
There are four, five and eight-day itineraries to choose from, each with remarkable highlights that will surely make each trip a memorable experience. These create great opportunities to get in touch with the Ecuadorian Amazon and experience its wonders.
- 40 maximum passengers with private facilities
- 18 Suites
- All outside-facing with large panoramic windows
- All in-suite sitting areas
- Air-conditioning system available
On your trip, you will have the chance to experience:
- The wildlife observation tower
- Amazonian school visit
- Kayaking and Canoeing
- Visiting parrot clay licks
Anakonda prices per person from:
|ASTREA YACHT DIVING CRUISES 2017 PRICES|
|8 Days-7 Nights||Per Person||Full charter rate|
|June 1-Dec 31:||$4.309||$60.328|
|Single Supplement: 60%|
The price includes:
- Accommodation on board
- All Transfers in Galapagos: Airport - Yacht - Airport
- Three meals a day
- Drinking water, tea or coffe
- Briefings and lectures
- Visit to the Islands.
- English speaking diving master guide
- 2 to 4 inmersions per day
- Tanks, Weights, Weight Belt
The price does not include:
- Roundtrip Airfare to/from Galapagos
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee ( USD $100.00 p.p )
- Transit Control Card ( USD $ 20.00 p.p)
- Bottled and alcoholic drinks-
- Personal equipment: Wet Suit, boots, fins, personal regulator, mask, BCD (Buoyancy control device/jacket
- Dive light
- Travel Medical insurance
- Tips, extras and personal expenses
- Any service does not specified